guidence, frency talisman or jakelore classic?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eddieb

Jan 17, 2014
Essex
I am stuck as choosing an actual bushcrafty knife my only one I have at the moment is my mora and a becker bk2 but I want a handmade one, and I'm stuck between the frenchys talisman and the jakelore classic so I need help deciding or if there is anyother suggestions :)
Ps.if there is any knife makers willing to out do those knives please show off Im open to handmade ones, I will be purchasing end of January time when I get my year bonus :)

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
HillBill and FGYT both get my vote equally as I have dealt with both.
RobEvs is another I would buy from without hesitation or if you want something unique try Mr Dave Budd

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I can't comment on the frenchys talisman but I can on the Jacklore. I have number 72. Sandy is a great guy to deal with and his attention to detail is superb. My Jacklore is as good today as when it arrived. It's kept a sharp edge and has proved easy to keep sharp. If you can order one it's well worth the wait.

eddieb

Jan 17, 2014
Essex
Arh so many options I'm liking them all! Hillbills jacklores not sure about frenchys not seen anyreviews on them. If there is any pros and cons on the knives you guys got on them please share :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Hillbill, fgyt, kristofish, rob evens.......All those chaps i'v either dealt with or have knives I covet

Lots of choice out there fella, for the record I'm not mad over your two choices. First one is too bulky, second is just a woodlore clone
Just my opinion there of course :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE