guidence, frency talisman or jakelore classic?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

eddieb

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2014
79
26
Essex
www.youtube.com
I am stuck as choosing an actual bushcrafty knife my only one I have at the moment is my mora and a becker bk2 but I want a handmade one, and I'm stuck between the frenchys talisman and the jakelore classic so I need help deciding or if there is anyother suggestions :)
Ps.if there is any knife makers willing to out do those knives please show off Im open to handmade ones, I will be purchasing end of January time when I get my year bonus :)
 
HillBill and FGYT both get my vote equally as I have dealt with both.
RobEvs is another I would buy from without hesitation or if you want something unique try Mr Dave Budd
 
I can't comment on the frenchys talisman but I can on the Jacklore. I have number 72. Sandy is a great guy to deal with and his attention to detail is superb. My Jacklore is as good today as when it arrived. It's kept a sharp edge and has proved easy to keep sharp. If you can order one it's well worth the wait.
 
Arh so many options I'm liking them all! Hillbills jacklores not sure about frenchys not seen anyreviews on them. If there is any pros and cons on the knives you guys got on them please share :)
 
Hillbill, fgyt, kristofish, rob evens.......All those chaps i'v either dealt with or have knives I covet


Lots of choice out there fella, for the record I'm not mad over your two choices. First one is too bulky, second is just a woodlore clone
Just my opinion there of course :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE