Guernsey

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
After so many years without holidays many opportunities seem to be comming my way.

Dads planning on going to Guernsey for a week, and Im invited.

Any idea of things to see?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill remember that.

Do you know Guernsey has always struck me as more attractive than your Isle? I think I prefer the cows....

...But of course the real laid back Island is Alderney.

Msny islanders I have met have never explored the different islands though.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
After so many years without holidays many opportunities seem to be comming my way.

Dads planning on going to Guernsey for a week, and Im invited.

Any idea of things to see?
I spent two days on Guernsey a few years ago, it was one and a half days too long.

steven andrews

Settler
Mar 27, 2004
Jersey
Sark is my favourite of the other Channel Islands. There are no cars on the island, only tractors, bicycles and horse-drawn carriages.

It's such a beautiful, peaceful place. I proposed to my girlfriend (now wife) there. :deal:

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
loads to to do here give me a call and i can sort you out with kayaking or take you for a trip in a rib to the smaller iland of herm or sark :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Interesting thread, what are the islands like for walking, my wife does'nt like her walking to rugged(just her men !), and we fancied a walking holiday, no camping though, as she does'nt, despite getting me to buy her a new exped mat, thats never been out the house let alone inflated, so looking for day walks, any tips, as we've never been the the islands.

Thanks Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE