Group Buy: Anything off the Hennessey Hammock website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lottie.lou

Forager
Oct 9, 2007
Preston
Well they're all wrapped up ready to go, some have been posted but as I don't have a car till tomorrow I've only managed to drag a few to the post office (3 miles away). I've PMed the ones who's have been posted and I'll PM those whos orders are delayed (snake skins 4 and now the webbing straps Im afraid). Even though I was told they had everything in stock I've had to order them from Canada as they ran out of them in London. Saying that they should be here soon and may even be waiting for me at home.

Sorry about all the delays, they were a lot quicker last time

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Thank you Lottie.....

I collected the tarp from the PO this morning. I shall now rush out to play with it.

Once again, thank you for your kind work with this it is really appreciated.

lottie.lou

Forager
Oct 9, 2007
Preston
Thanks for letting me know your stuff has arrived ok! Its always a relief. All the delayed items have arrived now and I'll post them recorded delivery today. So if anyone hasn't received their things by about Wednesday let me know.

Charlotte

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
Hi Lottie,
Parcel arrived this morning safe and sound. Many thanks for all your work. If it wasn't for you and others on this forum we would not have the opportunity to buy equipment at advantageous prices.

Thanks again

Dave

Hi Lottie

I've just been to the post office & collected my undercover & pad, snake skins and the rain tensioner funnels, all in order - I've just got to find the time to go & play - the weathers great now but i've too much to do !!

Thanks again for all your efforts with this. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE