Ground sheet for polish lavvu?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
3,969
46
Britannia!
Yo, as the polish lavvu don't come with a ground sheet and Britain is as wet as an otters pocket, what are you guys using with yours?

The area ive picked to try mine out is near a pond, so damp and grassy. So I really do need something waterproof and the right size on a budget. Any particular product or place to look?

Cheers
 
Thanks for the advice. I assumed there was a go to sheet or something specific. I just remembered I have a waterproof army poncho that although a little rough will work!
 
I use a German army elephant skin, they sell them on epic militaria, correct description is.Original BW Nasseschutzplane Sleeping Bag Tarp - Olive Drab
They are ripstop and very tough
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE