Greetings :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all, I've recently (last 3 years) re-discovered the great outdoors having been outdoors all the time as a kid and unfortunately fell into computers aged 6 or 7.

Long story cut short, been programming the flaming machines since that age and about 5 years ago changed career to delivery driver and keeping the computers as a hobby now.

I like to wild camp up on Dartmoor and I always take more than I need to (in the way of equipment and food) and having had someone from this site recently join the company and tell me about you all (not one to publically name unless he wants to say hi) I really want to learn more about everything around me and enrich my camping experiences by getting into nature a whole lot more.

I was born in Devon, lived here all my life in one place or another and now settled in Cranbrook and feel very lucky to live where I do having such an amazing choice of scenery and camping ground around me.

Always looking for new areas on Dartmoor to camp and I always leave no trace, always taking home more litter than I took with me, also looking for more wild camp buddies :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE