Greetings from Surrey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AliMck

Jan 26, 2010
Surrey
Hellooooo!

Have been reading with interest this community and absorbing the wealth of expertise and information - so thought it was time I joined.

Coming to this quite late in life but raring to go. Have always loved camping, especially in the woods and last year purchased a tent and had some lovely trips, albeit to campsites but it was a start.

Am booked for a weekend in May for beginners in bushcraft and also for a week in August which will really push me as it involves living without a tent and creating my own shelter - so excited about it.

Have kit to buy before then (clothing) so will be seeking some advice from you out there.

Anyone have any start-up advice?

Alison
:newbie:

Nemesis

Jan 4, 2010
Surrey
I'm in Epsom and over your way at least one weekend a month. The weekend you are booked on sounds great. Where is it being held?

AliMck

Jan 26, 2010
Surrey
It is run by a company called Woodland Ways and based in Oxfordshire. I thought it might just give me some good basic instructions.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE