Greetings from Lower Saxony

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 21, 2014
Lower Saxony
Hi there!

After getting more and more gear from the UK, I have been reading through various threads on this forum. And noticing that along the topics, for which I was primarily looking for, there were many, many other interesting themes. It was an easy desicion to register.

My primary interest in relation to "bushcraft" is trekking in the subpolar regions, both in the winter and in the summer. The first two trips took place 30 years ago, next one will take place in August. I spend also every year couple of weeks in Finland at a small cottage fishing, repair and maintenance etc. - basically enjoying life and doing stuff like "bushcrafting".

Unfortunately I am living in Lower Saxony, with rigid laws prohibiting (well making it harder) wild camping and it is here just too densly populated to be really enjoyable. So every chance I get, I move my buttocks away from here. Mainly to Finland.

Looking forward to get impulses from here, hope also to be able to contribute somehow on my behalf.

Fjellsurfer

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Welcome from a resident of East Anglia :)

Your Saxon ancestors left their mark on my part of the world and I wish you a happy time in here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE