Greetings from Leicestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello everybody, new user to bushcraft forum, this is a most excellent site, a treasure trove of information regarding the great outdoors and living in harmony within it. I am 39 yrs old and have had a long interest in outdoor pursuits, camping, fishing (carp& pike) hiking, scuba diving, body boarding, power kite flying & most recently self supported cycle touring. I have had a go at carving my first wooden spoon to teach knife skills, but not with great success as yet. hope to learn much from the numerous very knowledgeable members of this forum, thanks

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Hi ya
Im a newbie2.
My wife cant get over it, she doesn't understand me going away for weekends with a tarp, hammock and a knife and now she cant get over how many people talk about it. (she would come to if hairdryers plugged into trees and room service) :)
top site you'll enjoy it!

pete

Forager

Jun 22, 2005
Hello from another denizen of lovely leicester. I'm the bloke you see around on a bicycle paying more attention to the hedges and verges than the road..

Where are you? I'm in Aylestone.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to BCUK deramon, it's good to have you. It sounds like you get out and about quite a bit, good for you :D Thanks for your kind comments about the site, enjoy it ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE