Greenman Bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
hi all,

nit sure if this is the right place for this..

so I've been saving for a while and plan on ordering some wood carving tools and some other new gear.

after checking out reveiws and stuff I have finally narrowed down my purchase list and will get the best value in trade off to still getting everything I am loking for in the one place:

http://www.greenmanbushcraft.co.uk/

so i was hopping that some members on here my have experiance with them? just looking for some feed back before I commit £400+ to them.

hoping to order tommorrow so quik responses would be a great help!

thanks in advance!

Baelfore

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Have bought a couple of things off of them, some others are cheaper on some things some other aren't. Always prompt and correct, with good descriptions on their website. I'd buy from them again.

GB.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
decent enough to deal with but some of their 'offers' are crazy

I dont think I'd drop £400 on their 'bushcraft' knife, it looks average at best

http://www.greenmanbushcraft.co.uk/cutting-tools/greenman-bushcraft-knife.htm

Agreed, i have paid a premium for some of my knives that i think will appreciate in value and look upon them as an investment, but that is a scandalous price, and they are saying £100 off, we are into 2nd hand and mint Woodlore money there, and way above Alan Wood, Roger Harrington and Ben Orford prices for a commission, no doubt the knife and maker are top notch but Greenman are taking one hell of a slice here.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
I've bought a fair few things from them. I often pick the stuff up myself as they aren't too far away from me. Never had any problems, and they always seem friendly and helpful.

Used several times and always impressed with their service. I have purchased "crazy" deals from them before and was very dubious at the time that the quality would suffer but I've never had cause to complain. As others have said if you want the best deals they are not the cheapest for everything but it's worth noting you get oak points on certain items you purchase that will give you more of a discount on your next purchase so it might just work out for you. Hope that helps.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Agreed, i have paid a premium for some of my knives that i think will appreciate in value and look upon them as an investment, but that is a scandalous price, and they are saying £100 off, we are into 2nd hand and mint Woodlore money there, and way above Alan Wood, Roger Harrington and Ben Orford prices for a commission, no doubt the knife and maker are top notch but Greenman are taking one hell of a slice here.

Have you become aware of Tim Chilcott/Greenman knives? Its not a name I've come across before, there seems to be very little work on his website to part with quite so much dough

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE