Green Woodworking Pattern Book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Thanks , watching the first one although I suspect it will sell for a lot more now .....
The second one is more like the price I see them for ........

Jeez its gone up £20.00 in the last half hour, think you are right, thats gonna end up around £120.00 or more if people go nuts

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
wow! I didn't realise it was such a sought after book! I was given a copy by a friend who worked at the printers where the last print run was being put together. He had a stack of a couple of dozen seconds that he was giving out to folks, the only fault was that a few pages were clipped a little squiffy.

I'll not be parting with my copy and it's certainly not in pristine condition any more :D

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
wow! I didn't realise it was such a sought after book! I was given a copy by a friend who worked at the printers where the last print run was being put together. He had a stack of a couple of dozen seconds that he was giving out to folks, the only fault was that a few pages were clipped a little squiffy.

I'll not be parting with my copy and it's certainly not in pristine condition any more :D

The value of something like that is what you get out of it isn't it? I suspect you get a lot more than £120 out of yours Dave.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE