Green hornet question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Ey up chaps

For reasons too long to get into my green hornet is currently at my brothers house and I won't get chance to get my hand on it before our trip to Galloway Forest on the weekend! Now I've watched Neil's video on setting up a basic TW hammock but I'm wondering how anyone who has a GH sets up theirs!

I'm most interested in the knots I could use to connect the tree jiggers to the storm rings and then the rings to the hammock straps!

Any and all help welcome

Cheers

LB

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I Have whoopie slings and an Srl. However prior to that I used a fig eight to fix a loop which was larks headed to the storm rings and a shoelace bow around the tree.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I have whoopie slings larks headed through the hammocks ends and I attach them to the tree huggers with climbing rated carabiners

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Whaen I got mine I changed the 2m long straps in the end of the hammock for some 30cm climbing ones, off these are crabs, then whoopie slings to marlin spike hitch formed in the tree straps. I could do with out the crabs and just use lark heads to attache the whoopies to the hammock straps but I only have 1 set of whoopies and 2 hammocks

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Cheers chaps! That makes it a lot clearer! Think my bro has some crabs from climbing but even if not then I'm more confident now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE