Great poundmart buys!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 11, 2014
Area 3
Hey Everyone

come across a great deal in Poundmart. I dont know if any of you have them near you, but i was able to pick a collapsible 5 litre water can and emergency foil blankets for a pound each. i dont expect much in the way of durability when it comes to the can but if it does break i've only lost a pound.

Dark Archer

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
The collapsible water containers I have had tend to leak round the tap when full, store it tap up when not using it to fill a kettle or such and its fine.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Hey Everyone

come across a great deal in Poundmart. I dont know if any of you have them near you, but i was able to pick a collapsible 5 litre water can and emergency foil blankets for a pound each. i dont expect much in the way of durability when it comes to the can but if it does break i've only lost a pound.

Dark Archer

Do you have a link to this 5 litre water container ?

I only know the Poundland type, they are pretty good but at 10 litres it is bigger than I need.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Afraid not. to be honest i cant even find a website for them but they have a few stores in my area SE London.

Understood, not all retailers have outlets in all areas, might be a chance they will show up in our local bargain stores sometime.

Thanks mate,

rorymax

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE