For Sale Garberg, First aid kit and other great stuff!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barryasmith

Oct 21, 2007
Herts
A few quality items up for grabs. I'm having a clear out of duplicates so here goes:

Mora Garberg

Stainless steel, multi mount, used a few times but not excessively. I wanted to try it out but I prefer my other knives. Few marks here and there and the Mora logo polished off the side face when sharpening. £55 posted to a UK address, now sold.

First aid kit in maxpedition pouch

Bushcraft first aid kit. Comes with two field dressings and everything else you might expect. Some items are out of date and need replacing if that bothers you, comes with spare attachment clips. a good base for adding to or upgrading. £15 posted

Swiss Army Wool Blanket and leather straps

I think this is a repro and 70% wool but its warm, heavy, tough, washes up well and built to last. comes with two leather straps to hold it rolled up or to attach to pack. £20 Posted to UK SOLD

Jack Wolfskin olive fleece XXL and genuine British army base layer XL

Selling as a pair. fit my 46in chest. both in very good condition, I just have too many green clothes. £20 posted the pair.

Canteens and pot

US army arctic mug, dutch army canteen and steel mug, billy can with antler handle. Last item was made on a ray mears course before everyone had a zebra! Great for cooking in. strong reliable and easy to carry. Good little set for someone starting out. £15 the lot, posted to UK SOLD

All items sent signed for, uk only. pay via paypal please. PM for details.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE