Great Gortex Bivi on the cheap :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Now SOLD

Hi guys, i purchased this the other day as im due an upgrade, but in my haste i didnt check on how long it was and it come up a few inches too small for me sadly :( Such a shame as i love it!!

Here is the original details from the seller.. ( Iv also included a link to the sale thread i purchased it off so you can view pictures)

Here we have my trusty Bivi Bag featuring the full width zip and generous storm flap. This is Goretex and features two small holes that have been properly repaired with Goretex to maintain waterproofing. These are small as you can see in the pics. A solid bag.
Measures: 78cm wide at the head end, tapering to a comfortable 50cm at the foot end and overall length of 210cm.
Asking £25 to your door via First Class.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108212

Im looking for what i payed for which i think is a BARGAIN price anyway for this piece of kit :)

Last edited:

Pete K

Forager
Nov 13, 2012
Derbyshire
www.facebook.com
Hi cowboy, been looking for something like that for a while, I'll take it off your hands at that price.
Let me know how to pay you. If you want to contact me directly you can get me on pete(at)peakinstruction.com

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE