gransfor bruks small forest axe and dd multicam tarp both brand new

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
As the title suggests I have both a brand new gransfors bruks small forest axe and a dd multicam tarp both never used.
what im wanting is a full size crossbow like this one http://www.ronniesunshines.com/index...ood-stock.html

or a francis barker m88 compass.
I am willing to swap both the axe and tarp together for any of the above items...

Also wanted enzo trapper in as new condition straight swap for the axe..

also wanted a puukko like the cheaper ones on hiennie haynes. am offering straight swap for the tarp on this one

the gransfors axe is a little too long for my needs really its the one with the ray mears bushcraft logo on the shaft.

please dont offer other items as ive loads of gear which dont get used and I dont really need to add to it​

please pm cheers guys​

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Due to a time waster. not from this site. the gransfors small forest axe, dd multicam tarp and a new honey stove are being re listed from today. 01/01/2012

the gransfors axe is brand new unused.
the dd tarp is in exactly the same condition brand new unused.
and the honey stove has been used once.
I would swap all 3 items together for a francis barker m88 compass in perfect working and good cosmetic order.

failing the francis barker compass m88
I would also trade them together for a stanley g150

failing any of the above.
I would trade any (ONE) of the above items for
(1) a full size crossbow like the one in the link at the start of this post.

(2) silva type 15 tdcl sighting compass.

(3) silva type 54 prismatic baseplate compass.

if you would like any of the items above but dont have the listed items pm me and perhaps we can make some deal which will suit both parties p.s. happy new year to all.....:)

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
all items now traded for a stanley g150 compass.. thanks for all the offers guys much appreciated..
happy new year to all...

BF..............................................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE