Gouge sheath, credit to vestlenning for inspiration.

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
i needed a sheath for a gouge that i have that is much loved, i saw vestlenning made something like it for his axe. i had some left over materials laying around to do the job so i spent about 2 hours today making this....

[video=youtube;u2ULARqJC8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ULARqJC8A[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hammock Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Kent
Very nicely done sir, I have the same gouge and may well have to try something similar. Ingenious use of a prussic to the it as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
Very nicely done sir, I have the same gouge and may well have to try something similar. Ingenious use of a prussic to the it as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you ver much. i did not come up with the idea, i copied it from another user, just adapted it to the materials i had. i make things for a living and as a result i end up with a lot of offcuts. so using them to protect m tools is a great use. I'm planning on making lots of videos to inspire people and also make lots that are guides. every subscriber i get on my channel really motivates me so if you enjoy the videos please check out my others and subscribe, there will be lots more content coming soon. and i hope in th future to make good contact and offer a place for woodland craft and education as i have a large aear of land, and it fees wrong to privatise it.

kris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE