Gotta love reindeer antler.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2013
Devon
great looking knife, I like the fact that its a woodlore shape but totally different materials.
am very interested to see how good this steel turns out to be as its been around for a while but not seen much of it used in the UK

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'd be as bold to state as a heavy user and abuser of Mark Hill knife maker extraordinaires creations.....that after years of heavy use.....they'd surpass a woodlore. Lets be honest......even instructors keep them for draw queens....most instructors will carry a mora or a hvk for daily use and demonstration.

That's fierce. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Beautifully finiished Mark, very nice..

Lance.

Thank you Lance :)

Nice looking knife there Hillbill mate.

Cheers Hugo :)

great looking knife, I like the fact that its a woodlore shape but totally different materials.
am very interested to see how good this steel turns out to be as its been around for a while but not seen much of it used in the UK
Thanks Smithy :)

Mark that is a jaw dropping thing of beauty. Hope it gets used and doesn't become a draw queen!

Orric

Cheers Orric. I hope that too mate, i'm pretty sure the chap who commissioned it will give it some good use :)

I'd be as bold to state as a heavy user and abuser of Mark Hill knife maker extraordinaires creations.....that after years of heavy use.....they'd surpass a woodlore. Lets be honest......even instructors keep them for draw queens....most instructors will carry a mora or a hvk for daily use and demonstration.

That's fierce. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Cheers Chis. :)

Stunning Mark. I love my reindeer one of yours as its such a stunning material, and the colours when it works well a real treat :)

Thanks mate :), It is indeed a stunning material, shame its not cheaper :D

Jun 16, 2013
North Wales
Just to say- I am the proud owner of this knife (waiting for the parcel to turn up),
Mark hill doesnt need smoke blowing up his **** because we all know how good he is ! However !!!!
He deserves every bit of thanks from me as he was an abolute gent to deal with, being 4000 miles away whilst trying put an idea to mark did have its difficulties but his skill, experience and patience made it happen....
All the best Mark, Speak soon !

Jun 16, 2013
North Wales
Ps...... To all who are confused with what i wanted in a knife, open your eyes and realise that the shape of a blade does not badge it or scar it with how original or rare it is ! The work and craftsmanship depicts how stunning a tool like mine is- the 'wood lore' shape of the blade was picked by me as it suits me perfect.... Mark hill was picked to expand on this because he makes them perfect as you can see !.

Wait out for pictures of its first use !

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Ps...... To all who are confused with what i wanted in a knife, open your eyes and realise that the shape of a blade does not badge it or scar it with how original or rare it is ! The work and craftsmanship depicts how stunning a tool like mine is- the 'wood lore' shape of the blade was picked by me as it suits me perfect.... Mark hill was picked to expand on this because he makes them perfect as you can see !.

Wait out for pictures of its first use !

Yep, lots of pics please :)

As you say. The style is a great one and suits some. I'm one of the fans. And Marks work is great and offers an ability for a custom finish. Great choices

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE