2 knives and a blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi Guys

Couple up for sale this time.

First up is a woodie clone, in 3.2mm RWL-34 with reindeer antler handle over black liners, stainless pins/tube. Sheath is from 3mm veg tan leather. I'd like £250 please.SOLD

Second is my Eagle model, in 3mm 01, with African blackwood handle, black liners and brass pins/tube. Sheath is made from 3mm veg tan leather. I'd like £145 please.

Lastly is a blade in RWL-34. It was originally an S4 type that went a bit wrong, so i changed it into this. Only thing wrong with it, is the grind line is a little uneven on the side where my stamp is..And is priced to reflect that. I'd like £60 please. (poor pic of this though, sorry, will get a better one in the morning. SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Lastly is a blade in RWL-34. It was originally an S4 type that went a bit wrong, so i changed it into this. Only thing wrong with it, is the grind line is a little uneven on the side where my stamp is..And is priced to reflect that. I'd like £60 please. (poor pic of this though, sorry, will get a better one in the morning.

[/

Got one of these as a blank and my god its a good blade. Handled mine in black G10 and was worth every penny.
This is a steal for anyone.

(Payment to the usual Mark :lmao:)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
:D

I may even change the shape of it yet if no one wants it as is :) Heat treatment is spot on, its just the grind on one side thats a bit off.

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
This might be a bit cheeky but would you take £200 for the woodie? Decent offer considering people are short of funds pre-Christmas?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE