Gotta love Damasteel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its lovely stuff. First time i have used it, i still have another 3 blades to HT and etch. :) I prefer a more subtle etch to the more contrasting ones. This was just 5 minutes in the etching soloution. Is it enough do you think?

P1030106_zps83e94473.jpg

P1030107_zpsd1fa6d8c.jpg

P1030105_zps4b5e18d0.jpg

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Looks great. Damasteel has to be my favourite steel I've ever used, it is fantastic, both aesthetically and functionally.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I have a billet which I daren't use until I've got a bit more practice under my belt... but in the meantime, I take it out, oil and fondle it, often cooing and occasionally salivating..... ;)

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
perfect etch I'd say Mark.
Subtle and beautiful patterns mate.They don't need to be so obvious
as they often seem to be IMHO.
Can't wait to see that one fully dressed.
Cheers , Simon

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks gents.

Steve. This one is a gift for a mate. He has chosen his own handle materials of a grey flecked corian over pink liners. He wants it to match his pimped out van lol :)
I'm no fan of pink, but i don't think it looks bad at all...lol

Darkwoodecho

Forager
Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Thanks gents.

Steve. This one is a gift for a mate. He has chosen his own handle materials of a grey flecked corian over pink liners. He wants it to match his pimped out van lol :)
I'm no fan of pink, but i don't think it looks bad at all...lol

:aargh4: PINK!!

Nice blade though mate, got them hunters sussed now ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE