Got my Frost River Woodsman pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fergus77

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2006
Portreath, Cornwall
they look as well made as the duluth and i have compared the 2 brands together and don't notice a great differance. Only differance to me was the price so the frost got it

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I picked up my first trad canoe pack this week from ebay, the FR Timber Cruiser and I love it.
I can't get over the weight and sheer ruggedness of the thing, I've got a feeling it'll be around long after I've gone.

94 litres of pure Duluth Minnesota class.

http://nwwoodsman.com/Product/Packs/TimberCruiser.html

I was going to go for the Duluth Northwoods but I couldn't resist a bargain on the bay.

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
pictures please, i love packs like this, can only afford a swede army one, but i cleaned it up as best i could lol

I posted pics(or more precise my son did)about the time this thread started, but don't know how to post a thread.

Rob

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Nice buy rich, ! I quite like the frost river stuff, but I like the duluth too... now who's best..... ;)

Frost river nessmuk

P2280124.jpg

My green collection

P2210063.jpg

Cheers,

Alan

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
I love these packs so much, but i just dont have the dosh to splash out for one. I bout an unused vango 70ish lt pack at the booty a month back for £2. It will do the job, though it needs spraying green over the hidious purple.
Might put the sewing machine into action and buy some canvas...gods my to do list gets longer!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE