got a canoe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Looking good, loving these canoe threads. Might have to post one myself :). Did I read on song of the paddle about this one? Going to change the seat layout?

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Its not just me then...lovely canoe! unfortunately i've got no way of getting a rigid out from the garden so had to go inflatable. Maiden voyage tomorrow splashing about in local mill pond with the kids and SWMBO.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Nice ozzy 1977, I hope you have great times and a some special adventures in it, I LOVE all types of boats, they make my heart soar.

I've been foolhardy in boats more than once, if it happens that you are new to the water or sea: take the advice of a fool and learn in small progressive steps, I got lucky (a few times) :eek:

andibs

Forager
Jan 27, 2012
S. Yorks
Careful - gets addictive!!! I've got two now. Great for getting away for a few days and have the heavier luxuries you wouldn't stick in a pack.

Andy

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nice one mate!
But all this canoe-ery on the site depresses me ....
I am a Level 4 Open Canoe Coach and love everything about canoeing - except that it now hurts to much for me to take part!
I have started selling off all my gear or giving it to my local canoe club.
I still have my 2 canoes to sell (Birch Creek 15 footer and a Pyranha Prospector lowline both in need of a little work to be things of beauty but still paddleable, sailable and full of years of life) and portage trolley, sail etc...
Damn - I miss paddling!
I am sure you are going to have years of fun out of that boat:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE