got 20 mins to spare?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

burning

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2006
nw uk
Christmas eve/day is probably not the best time to run this test.... I'd leave it 'till at least mid Jan.

Unless you want the opinion of the great unwashed :)

MitchelHicks

Forager
Aug 29, 2006
London
Christmas eve/day is probably not the best time to run this test.... I'd leave it 'till at least mid Jan.

Unless you want the opinion of the great unwashed :)

Yeah the g/f is badgering me about it I'll just give it a bump in a week or 2, its off my thinkgs to do list now as well lol

Oh and if you do complete it remember to post your name on here and ill check it on the results later thanks

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
Only criticism I'd make make of the questionnaire, is that the questions didn't allow for a "don't know/can't recall" response. Some of the questions DEMANDED a response, even though I had no recollection of the subject - eg what colour was the handbag? This may skew the results if people are forced to guess

MitchelHicks

Forager
Aug 29, 2006
London
Only criticism I'd make make of the questionnaire, is that the questions didn't allow for a "don't know/can't recall" response. Some of the questions DEMANDED a response, even though I had no recollection of the subject - eg what colour was the handbag? This may skew the results if people are forced to guess

Yeah I think it is part of her study

P.S. Thanks everyone ill see what i can get hold of and maybe well have a prize draw for something so dont forget to post your name (or pm me) so I can comapre it agains the names on the site.

Now to hunt for somthing people might want...

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
I thought I'd help out as it's probably difficult getting enough people to do studies like this.

Only critisim I have of the study itself is that in some of the questions that asked for "as much as you can rember about" type answers I found that at least once I had to try to rearrange my answer ( into what I thought was being looked for first )as the ammount of characters allowed in the box meant I had to miss a few things.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE