(Gory) are new Enzo blades sharp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Errrrrrr

Yes

20130608_195255.jpg

Take care folks no matter how carefull you are. They will slip and bite you in the end...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Once all the fat and tissue squiahed back inside it did look a lot less dramatic...

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I did an almost identical slice with a chisel, even the same fatty orrible bits sticking out. I went to AnE to have them glue it up.
Going to confess and tell us how it happened?

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I did an almost identical slice with a chisel, even the same fatty orrible bits sticking out. I went to AnE to have them glue it up.
Going to confess and tell us how it happened?

Making a sheath for it and it. Pushed in to the newly formed kydex and bosh! Slipped straight through into my hand.

A&E duley glued it up and gave me a shot.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I agree its odd to work with but when its done it feels good and doesn't need looking after.
I have two Trappers and think they are good working knives. Some say a little short in the handle but that suits my grip fine.

How do you find working the kydex?

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I agree its odd to work with but when its done it feels good and doesn't need looking after.
I have two Trappers and think they are good working knives. Some say a little short in the handle but that suits my grip fine.

How do you find working the kydex?

Hard going at the mo. Cang get ot to form well.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
I dont trust my skills with a knife and am always tired (two young Kids). Prefer a knife with a small guard using a Mora heavy duty now. Just because of incidents like this can easily happen no matter how experienced you think you are.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I dont trust my skills with a knife and am always tired (two young Kids). Prefer a knife with a small guard using a Mora heavy duty now. Just because of incidents like this can easily happen no matter how experienced you think you are.

Agreed.

Complacency is all to common.

My rule of thumb is that if you ise knives they WILL cut you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE