Gorilla encounter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks for that Sniper

Reminds me of Christian the Lion when those two guys go back to find him in the wild.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Guys, i've just run this video past some one else and what she said made me cry........these animals have emotions.....

this gorrilla was reared by his daddy for 5 years, his daddy was his protector and provider,...he loved him

after 5 years he was abandoned, his daddy left him to fend for himself....on his own, no daddy for comfort.

his dad walked away.

he learnt to cope, he survived, he got a wife and had kids, but he grieved, he missed his dad

then one day, after 5 years he heard his dads voice...........he's come back........he loves me

he found his dad, he held him, he hugged him, my dad.....i love you......i don't want you to go dad

then his dad went away.........but he followed him.........don't go dad

he stayed all night out side his dads camp, to frightened to come in.......but thats where his dad was

then in the morning, he saw him again.......Dad

then his Dad went away................again

can you feel his pain ?

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Strangely enough Robbi that's exactly how I saw it. This wonderful animal had been brought up by what he would have understood as his parent who then abandoned him to fend for himself. But is'nt that exactly what most animals do? However it's interesting to note the compassion shown by the gorilla who would in the wild live in an extended family or clan. They are so human it is obvious our species are linked. I loved it though, very moving.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
What amazes me is that people do this when there are countless human children in need of help.

There are lots of children - few wild animals.
The more humans there are the fewer wild animals there will be.
Humans messed up the wild animals lives - time we helped them - ahead of breeding more humans!
If we do not look after the wild animals there will be none left.
There are lots of humans and enough to look after the needful children if they care to.
There are too few humans willing to put the wild animals first.

And before you ask - I have no children of my own, never wanted any - as there are too many around already.
I have worked for charities that promote the welfare/education/support of children/young adults for most of my life and still work for a mental health charity.
I am glad to support wildlife charities as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE