Gore tex MTP bivi bag/issue self inflating mat/ Mtp pattern genuine issue basha

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I cant manage to upload photos guys so ive withdrawn these items may be able to relist them at a later date cheers all

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just as an after thought guys I'm also looking some small items
id an as new mora or mora fireknife
screw in broadheads
a tatonka steel mug with folding handles but must be mint condition
a tatonka kettle in very very good to as new condition
whisker biscuit arrow rest
compound bow release aid
msr dromedary 4 litre water bag in first class condition
sawyer water filter as new please
fixed blade survival type knife
double edged knife boot knife type
traditional fire steel
all sorts of things along these lines perhaps we can work out a px deal or something?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I'm also on the lookout for a pathfinder school US GI type canteen cookset and pouch this has to be in very very very good condition

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I suffered a heart attack two Wednesdays ago and have had surgery since then but am afraid I'm going to be out of action for quite some time.
so ive decided that adding to my collectables seems a better pass time for me at the mo.
so over the next few days I will be adding stuff am not going to be using
we can start with re listing these items.
firstly latest issue british army gore tex bivvy bag superb condition as new not even a pin *****. bargain at £30 which includes postage and paypal fees.
secondly is an as new olive british army issue self inflating mat 3/4 length immaculate £20 which includes paypal fees and uk postage
thirdly is a brand new unused british army issue latest pattern mtp basha brand new with its stuff sack £30 which includes uk postage and paypal fees.
if you need them photos will follow tomorrow if I can get them sorted and if you guys need them
there is a high possibility of more superb kit at bargain prices landing here in the nxt couple of days.
as for my collecting
these items are available for trades as the next load will be. and I will happily combine items for offers of the right items
what I'm looking for are as follows
firstly I'm looking for a live bladed Japanese sword must be curved type.
secondly Japanese tanto dagger shira sayer would be ok obviously these items will most likely be reproduction but that's not important as I'm after them for display
thirdly arrowheads modern screw in and older type socketed
next on my list I'm looking for a higonokami folder knife
more will be added to the list and items of greater value will be added when ive decided which things I wont be using cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE