DD 3x3 tarp. Snugpak self inflating mat. Multicam grab bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Having a clearout of my kit again.

First is a DD 3x3 tarp and hammock sleeve. I have lost the pegs and guylines but the tarp is in very good condition, only been used for a few nights - just has a slight wood smoke smell as expected. Hammock sleeve is great for storing the tarp with all lines attached and makes set up much easier. Selling as I now have a Warbonnet superfly.
£30 all in. SOLD

aqejejur.jpg

Whoopieslings.com Tarp ridgeline and guylines. These are superb lines for a tarp, guylines are adjustable and ridgeline has dutch hook and flyz to make setting up and getting a tight tarp very quick and easy (see http://shop.whoopieslings.com/Single-Line-Tarp-Ridge-Line-Dutch-Edition-with-Dutchware-CRL-DE.htm) made from zing it, will include a pair of dutch titanium biners for attaching a tarp to the prussiks. This whole set up cost me over £40.
SOLD

Snugpak self inflating sleeping mat. Only been used for a few nights, only selling due to getting an exped synmat.
£35 all in. NOW £25 SOLD
http://www.heinnie.com/Sleeping-Cot...s/Self-Inflating-Sleeping-Mat/p-627-709-4573/

hy8e7uvy.jpg

Genuine multicam ammo grab bag. Would make a nice shoulder bag for walks etc.
£25 all in.Now £20 SOLD

5ede2usa.jpg

Open to offers and willing to do deals on multiple items. Everything will be sent out using Hermes. Paypal or bank transfers preferred.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Afternoon Paul, does the grab bag have a main compartment? Hard to see what pockets are what in the pic. Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Afternoon Paul, does the grab bag have a main compartment? Hard to see what pockets are what in the pic. Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It has a main compartment about 12" long x 4" wide, 3 mag pouches on the front, 1 slightly smaller pouch on one end and 2 grenade pouches on the other end. Hope that helps.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
It's MTP. I was after this and then my mate chucked one at me when he returned from Afghan. Going to be handy out and about with the pockets; waterbottle and nosh in the main bit. Well built too as you'd expect with issue kit. The only thing is the grenade pouches but if you're right handed they'd be at the back... may be an excuse to carry a couple of oranges for a walk?

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Just the snugpak mat left now. Dropped to £25. Its a great bit of kit, packs small and is very comfortable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
The Grab bag is really good for bimbling outdoors, wide strap that has lots of material. Main compartment big enough for stove plus primus pot, mag pouches ideal for water bottles, grenade pouches are just right for matches/lighter and brew kit. The bag is a good investment for those wishing to avoid daysacks.

Paul thanks for the speedy dispatch

TS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE