Google Fu required chaps ....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Unforutunatly its one of the made in Pakistan blackjack knives rather than the fancy made by Bark river ones

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
you're right but it's made of Surgical steel and hold a lovely edge, it's nice and balanced in the hand as well.

over all a pretty cool knife but it's just been sitting in it's box for gawd knows how long, which is a shame as it's a sweet knife.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Surgical steel and Kukri don't realy go together what you realy need is a good leaf spring steel

stainless steel will chip to bits doing what a Kukri is designed for

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
There is no formal definition its just some form of stainless steel usually SAE 440 or 420

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Showing your true colours ?

That's a shame, used to think you were a reasonable bloke.... Why would a steel name, carbon ... Stainless ... Surgical, annoy you so much you trash my thread and ruin any chance of selling it ?

Last edited:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Awfully sorry if you feel that I was trashing your thread Robi. An annoyance at a term of surgical steel that doesn’t actually say what it is wasn’t trashing but it’s been blown into something much bigger. As I said, if it holds an edge it doesn’t matter but if it offends you, so very sorry.
I didn’t realise this was a sales thread and even saw you said it wasn’t worth selling. I doubt my comment would put off potential buyers and if it was a sales thread, I always make a point of not commenting on them, unlike so many other forum members that choose to get into protracted conversations with unnecessary or unhelpful comments.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE