Good news

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
TOO LATE....

why has it taken scientists so long to prove something that

WOMEN HAVE KNOWN FOREVER.

I myself have a regular intake of chocolate, usually accompanied by a glass of wine, which women also know to be extremely good for you.

I give this thread six stars Tant...god bless you sir.

D

dataphage

For lovers of dark chocolate I have discovered that Green & Blacks (makers of organic fair trade chocolate) also now do a luxury espresso one which has superfine ground coffee in. It truly re-defines the term taste-explosion.

It is just about the best tasting chocolate I have ever had and is superb for outdoor stuff as you only need a tiny bit to keep you happy. Unfortunately because it is made of really good chocolate and really good coffee it is only marginally less expensive than the equivalent weight of gold.

jakunen

Native
Hoodoo said:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I didn't like that part about only one bar a day though. :sad:
Ah but who says a bar has to be a small one. My ex's idea of a bar was a 2lb slab.
She was NOT impressed when I refused to buy her the special edition Toblerone Dark (sp?) the other year.

It only weighed TEN POUND!!!!

(And just putting my old food scientist hat on for a mo, dark chocolate contains more flavinoids that milk or that revolting white stuff, so Green and Blacks or Bournville are the best source, so girls you have an excuse for demanding good quality expensive chocolates, if he wants your heart, he's gotta keep it healthy for you:naughty: ).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE