Good manchester camp shops?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
I would highly recommend visiting Go outdoors. Their web page is http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/ they have a large store in Stockport, Membership is about £4 which you can buy at the tills and there are really good discounts on loads of different brands and kit. Otherwise Manchester has a couple of outdoor stores: Cotswold, Ellis Brigham, North Face etc type Outdoor shops Manchester into google for their locations. :)

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Decathlon and go outdoors in stockport , I am going away next week but If your still there when I am back give em a nudge I will take you to go outroors

Dont know will see pretty packed week, weres decathlon? in stock port.

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District

Jim_aramis

Forager
Aug 28, 2005
East Cheshire
I'd highly recommend Go Outdoors for big discounts on gear.

There is also a camping shop called 'Yeomans' on Underbank which has a small surplus section and is not far from Combined Services, you can fit Alpenstock in and do a circuit.

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Huh! I was in there on Tuesday and they said they weren't getting any more in this year!
Was it the one for 14.99 including 2 poles?
If so I'll call in this morning.

Cheers
Alex

Yeh it was the £15 with the 2 poles but they didnt think they had any in and when i went to the counter purchase my other stuff there was one sitting there and he asked if i still wanted one and this one was forgotten by a customer.

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
Ah well - I really wanted it for the poles. (the tarp would have made a nice spare), but I'll have to call in to Go Outdoors and pick up their outwell ones. Someone told me that their poles are actually in packs of 2, which makes them cheaper than I thought.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE