Good Hunting Binoculars???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Hi Guys,
I need to get some new Light but powerfull binoculars for hunting, I got some very old onces from my father which are weighting more than my rifle plus scope.

The question is; which one should I buy to get the best Bin without paying too much for it.

I know there are terrific Bins out there but I am afraid of the pay I will have to do for them.
Does anyone from you guys found some very good and light onces you would recoment to a fellow hunter.

thanks for all the help, info or pointers in the right direction
cheers
Abbe

flibb

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2005
Kent
I have just purchased a pair of Nikon sported 8x36 binoculars from warehouse express in the UK, they were half price at £99, they have run out of 8x36, but have 10x36 in stock at £115 (were £230). I am very pleased with my pair, not to heavy, nitrogen filled, rubber armored. I do find binoculars a very personnel choice and would advise trying them before buying. Not sure if this is a nikon promotion or just that shop, might be worth asking a UK member to ship them to you if warehouse express wont.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE