ZRAK RD 7x40 Serbian military binoculars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
having to reluctantly put these up for sale, very very hard to find these at all let alone in good condition. a must for any serious collector.
Basically they are copies and similar in spec to the german NVA's
7x magnification and 40mm objectives give excellent low light performance and stability. they have a wide field of view of i think from memory? 8 or 8.3 degree's, extremely good optics! with a massive depth of focus, unlike some other military binoculars give a true color (white/neutral) image cast.
they are heavy at around 1kg but are not overly cumbersome in use and the weight along with the low magnification actually aids stability
they are in good condition, collimated and clean/clear throughout apart from a small (tiny) spec on the retical.
left side has the infrared detector which charges in sunlight through the dark round window then swings into the field of view using the knob which does show my tv remote led but have no idea if it is working as new. right side retical it tritium illuminated though is getting very faint now.
independent focus is smooth and firm. they are missing the makers plate on the rear right prism cover. any questions please ask, am only selling as already have another 7x40 military binocular (IOR) and need the funds.
asking £200 + £11 uk post which is £60 less than i paid for them

last pic shows them next to my IOR's (right)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE