Good home offered for a wildlife hatchet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
I have been to old the unwanted tool homes in the area. looking for an unwanted gransfors wildlife hatchet.
I would have bought one which is only a pup but dont have the funds available.
it would be cared for. and when not out getting loads of exercise and playtime. it would lovingly oiled and stropped.then cleaned and given its own
cosy home in my pack.
I have loads of stuff available to offer in trade to a person who finds the wildlife hatchet a little small for their needs. or has moved up to a bigger breed.
cheers guys.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
And they say there's no sight quite like a Scotsman on the make! Good luck Greatbear, I'm afraid I don't own one, but think you would dearly love, care and cherish one. I hope that you become a foster hatchet dad soon.

ATB,

GB.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Greatbear, I've got some of the take down tomahawks and axes I've restored coming online pretty soon. I've sold a few here over the years and have been accepted with positive results, so if you're interested in alternatives rather than setting your mind on a Wildlife hatchet maybe we could work out a deal?

Check out some of my old sales threads to see examples of some of the axes I've had cross my bench from rusted blobs to shaving sharp tools.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers for that mate it made me smile. and you are right hopefully i will have one soon. cheers GB
And they say there's no sight quite like a Scotsman on the make! Good luck Greatbear, I'm afraid I don't own one, but think you would dearly love, care and cherish one. I hope that you become a foster hatchet dad soon.

ATB,

GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Greatbear, love the perseverance, but I feel it is my duty to tempt you over to the dark side of Billhook Ownership, we're more woodsman like and Orkier than those sissy axe wielders... and if nothing else one of them may give in rather than see the billhook ranks swell, a veritable growing army. (It's also a bump as I'm interested to see if it happens now).

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if at first you dont succeed try try again?
and try i must. so once more into the breach!!
an axe an axe my ??? for an axe .
p.s. thanks for the post but i dont feel myself bending just yet!!!
Greatbear, love the perseverance, but I feel it is my duty to tempt you over to the dark side of Billhook Ownership, we're more woodsman like and Orkier than those sissy axe wielders... and if nothing else one of them may give in rather than see the billhook ranks swell, a veritable growing army. (It's also a bump as I'm interested to see if it happens now).

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for an unwanted or outgrown wildlife hatchet my liitle daysack has an empty void in there and it feels just a tad too light.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
got a little bushy trip planned for a little later in the month and id love to be taking a little wildlife hatchet with us. first ever trip for my wife and son. which dont involve brick buildings sand and candyfloss.
id really appreciate any help on this one guys..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
wanting a wildlife hatchet more than ever now any help guys is so much appreciated. I know lots of folk would just go out and buy one but just at the mo am really short on cash in fact am probably going to be for a fair while yet. everything cash wise i get hold of is spoken for. still wanting to swap stuff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE