Good day!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello, greetings, salut, guten tag etc etc! I live in North Lincs and enjoy the outdoors, so have subscribed to this forum to learn a bit more about living off the land and to pick up some bushcraft tips :)

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Hello, greetings, salut, guten tag etc etc! I live in North Lincs and enjoy the outdoors, so have subscribed to this forum to learn a bit more about living off the land and to pick up some bushcraft tips :)

whereabouts are you Casper as I've just joined here as well and am heading to the White Rose Wood meet in two weeks (Friday 20th through Sunday 22nd) for my first event. Intend to find out what it's all about and ask plenty of questions to help me decide what kit to buy

I'm in Scunthorpe so there's space in the car if you want to tag along and break your newbie duck like me!

All the best

John

whereabouts are you Casper as I've just joined here as well and am heading to the White Rose Wood meet in two weeks (Friday 20th through Sunday 22nd) for my first event. Intend to find out what it's all about and ask plenty of questions to help me decide what kit to buy

I'm in Scunthorpe so there's space in the car if you want to tag along and break your newbie duck like me!

All the best

John

Hi John, I'm based in Laughton just south of Scunthorpe actually! I may well tag along to that actually, I will check the diary and see what state my gear is in (shelter is something I'm in the process of upgrading!).

To everyone else many thanks for the warm welcome, seems like a great forum from what i've been reading :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE