Golite Ultra 20 top quilt/ hiking quilt Regular BNWT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
For sale is my Golite Ultra 20 quilt.

It is brand new with tags and has never been used.

You can not buy these anymore and in the Uk they are impossible to source.

This weighs a mere 550g so is perfect for hiking or Mountain marathon events. It would also work perfectly as a hammock top quilt.

This is the Regular length and has a rating of 20 degrees Fahrenheit or -7 Celsius.

It comes with Stuff sack and straps to attach under your sleeping mat if using it on the ground.

Price £130 including P & P

Any Questions dont Hesitate to ask.

DSCN1714_zpsfe5bae7d.jpg

DSCN1715_zps48e879bb.jpg

DSCN1716_zps2827f7bf.jpg

DSCN1718_zpsee5977c5.jpg

DSCN1719_zpsc00e8900.jpg

Pint glass for Scale.

Last edited:

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I've been after a quilt for a while, that one looks very narrow at the bottom and I'm not sure you'd get a full length mat inside it. Have you tried this yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I've been after a quilt for a while, that one looks very narrow at the bottom and I'm not sure you'd get a full length mat inside it. Have you tried this yourself?

You will get an extherm or neoair in the footbox but it will take up too much room.

Its best to set it up with the straps under the mat but with the footbox on top of the mat

you can see it illustrated here

http://sierrabushcraft.com/golite-quilt-thermolite-reactor-neoair-x-lite/

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston

I doubt you would want a full length mat Mr W. If you are going to this length to save weight Gotta be a 3/4 length lightweight mat to compliment the weight savings IMHO, I have toyed with the idea but don't have the guts to take the plunge so compromise is my answer

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I've got an older full length neoair so this will go nicely then, also double has a hammock quilt. Bag it, I'll take it. Pm sent

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I gather this was sold earlier yesterday, would have been nice to know it was listed elsewhere so I didn't waste my time

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE