Go to last post button doesnt work

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
Thanks for your comments guys.

Actually it is quite useful having different problems reported in separate threads in this forum (trying to group posts about the same issue in the same thread that is) - otherwise we might miss things in a long thread, and it's harder to comment on specific issues.

This is a known issue and it's on the list, so please bear with us while we figure out a fix for it.

Thanks for your help
Dave

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Thanks for all the work you, Tony and the other masked warriors are doing Dave!:You_Rock_

Can I make a sugestion that a thread (or blog maybe) is created that is locked to the backroom boys that lists problems and when thay have been fixed. That way hopefully things that get overlooked can be flagged to one of you and we the grateful few can see if the problem we are noticeing is known / being worked on / fixed.

I know you are all working hard to sort things so if I can help in any way - updateing a thread for instance just say.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE