gnomish cleaver

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Yep.
Your dad ( if born before WW2) had Badger and Fox. Plus lots of Whale.

I sm sure my dad had those too, but no whale.
We had a seafood pate/paste made from Krill. Nice, but those tiny black dots were not pepper, but the eyes of the Krill.
1960’s.
Today we would say it was a Superfood full of Omega 3 oils, and pay huge price.

The only way to distinguish between a cat and a rabbit is how the ribs are, one has round and the other has flat.
If you could see the difference on the skinned animal, you could negotiate a lower price if it was cat.

Hellizes chopper could take car of them all, including opening the Krill paté can and spread it on bread!

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Yep.

We had a seafood pate/paste made from Krill. Nice, but those tiny black dots were not pepper, but the eyes of the Krill.
1960’s.
The only way to distinguish between a cat and a rabbit is how the ribs are, one has round and the other has flat.
If you could see the difference on the skinned animal, you could negotiate a lower price if it was cat.
Badger,fox,cat!! :***: Ho man I think I'm going tooooo :vomit: too late :p

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Yep.

1960’s.
Today we would say it was a Superfood full of Omega 3 oils, and pay huge price.

Hellizes chopper could take car of them all, including opening the Krill paté can and spread it on bread!
Sounds delicious! :D

Reactions: Janne

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
I think you could buy Nutria in your country in the bad old days on your side of the Iron border?
Nice too!
Well, they made nice coats of its fur, there were huge farms with the stuff, but I have no idea what happened to the meat. It probably ended up in the sausage, I guess :D

Reactions: Nice65

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
It did for sure!
The rear legs were sold deboned as rabbit for schnitzel.

The Brits and the other people on the other sude of the Iron birder do not know ehat delicatessen they have missed....

Smoked Sproty, Chatka tinned crab....

Are you old enough to remember?

hellize

Maker
Jun 26, 2017
transylvania
Ok that I understand !

Yeah, I heard the stories a thousand times. Allegedly the fleas fled the dead cat and made their new home in his clothes, trying to eat him alive. Wasn't a fun 5 years that's for sure. Apparently being infested with fleas is not pleasant and coal mining is hard work. Hmm...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE