Gnarly lefty bushy sheath

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...been a bit out of things this last week but i have made this one-off job....first time ive ever bothered to emboss a sheath so i decided to go all the way and generally mess up the leather, smack it about a bit and then drown it in about 15 layers of black and dark brown finish...its actually a very light brown to start but with so much black finish ground into it its turned out the way it has....very thick 5mm shoulder....had a hard time photographing it as its so shiney its mirrorlike so enrolled the help of photoshop to show it off properly....hope you like...

a

CUSTOMLEFT1LOW.jpg

CUSTOMLEFT2LOW.jpg

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
as a rule i don't like leather that's had loads done to it, and i certainly don't like stamped/embossed leather, but, that's gorgeous. top work chap :)

cheers

stuart

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ta stu....yup i'm with you on that, not on knife sheaths, makes them a bit too bling....which is why i've never really had a go. but as with all things ya gotta have a try sooner or later....was a bit of a pain but yup i like it....ta for your comment m8...

a

as a rule i don't like leather that's had loads done to it, and i certainly don't like stamped/embossed leather, but, that's gorgeous. top work chap :)

cheers

stuart

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Superb job Sonni I really love your work
How did you get the coloring of the sheath like that.
I love that uneven look with the change in darkness
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE