Glencoe meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nice one mate, you'll just love Glen Coe

Spoke to the good lass there today.....rv is welcome....:thumbup:

Finishing sealing
ahutu8er.jpg

In the morning....then into the spray booth for the roof painting ....
Hopefully an mot Wednesday and we're rolling Wednesday neet or Thursday........let's Rock :cool:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
*** Chis , did you pick that up from the hills of eyes after sale ... that's a camper ... wit di yi get ti the gallon ... .. it will be great ti see you again bro ,,

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
*** Chis , did you pick that up from the hills of eyes after sale ... that's a camper ... wit di yi get ti the gallon ... .. it will be great ti see you again bro ,,
Well see....I've only drove it 70 mile......an most of it was doin 60+ so I'm not sure yit .....when I do a run at 50 , I'm a hopin fo 20 + mpg

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Urgent , is it just tents at the red squirrel? Or is there somewhere to hang ?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
breaker one-nine, breaker one-nine, this is the squealing pig did anybody copy that last transmission, over?

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
breaker one-nine, breaker one-nine, this is the squealing pig did anybody copy that last transmission, over?

We'll have a few tee pees etc to hang in and if it's pissing it down, i'm pretty sure the Clachaig Inn just down the road from the campsite might be getting a wee visit......lol

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
2 days to go till the GlenCoe meet, i will be leaving Loch Lomond at about 9am, so should be up at the Red Squirrel campsite for about 11-11.30am. if anyone needs to get hold of me, pm me and i'll give you my mobile number, most people have the info on the BCUK South of Scotland Facebook page.....see you all Friday, or whenever you can be bothered to drag your lazy arses up to the Coe xx

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Were out......rv needs a grandsworth of rubber , jeep needs 2 ton for mot n tax , sue doesn't fancy 4 neets hanging :confused:

So we're using the holiday time to tour country pubs n sights in north Yorkshire.....have a good one folks n hopefully the sqealin will be heard in a wood near yor , sometime in the near future....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE