Glencoe meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Pokes 'ead rahnd tree.....mmmm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ha, it's my favourite Yorkshire Jock.....how you doing big yin lol....would be good if you and your good lady could make it up to the beautiful Glencoe for a few drinks....we promise we won't bring the beer bong!......nah, who am i kidding lol

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Not three bad cheers :thumbup: r's yor ?

What's the parking like ?
u8a3y8yh.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Its Sues birtho that weekend......She's giggling like mad.......git riddy......Its on like Donkey Kong
a8ezahar.jpg

Can't wait.....I'll bring some meat ....
ejuse6yj.jpg

This should be a 'crackling' do

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Looks like I better dig out me dancin boots and give them a clean !

Craig. ........

Last edited:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Its Sues birtho that weekend......She's giggling like mad.......git riddy......Its on like Donkey Kong
a8ezahar.jpg

Can't wait.....I'll bring some meat ....
ejuse6yj.jpg

This should be a 'crackling' do

Haha, brilliant, that's all i'm saying, absolutely brilliant......oh and your aff yer heid lol

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Seriously..... What's the parking like......were thinking of bring the 'Hickmobeeal'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

22 acres sounds plenty....I will ring them an see if they're hick friendly ? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sly:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
22 acres sounds plenty....I will ring them an see if they're hick friendly ? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sly:

Yeah, tons of room mate.....ahhhhhh that "weeeeeeeeee" cry!!!!! therapy still hasn't helped me get over hearing that lol

Be brilliant to catch up again Chiseller, if your there at least i know the party will be lively lol

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Well thats the Friday booked of work and the bus tickets bought , myself and my eldest daughter Heather should be getting of the bus at the visitors centre about half one .
looking forward to meeting up with everyone .

Craig. ........

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Well thats the Friday booked of work and the bus tickets bought , myself and my eldest daughter Heather should be getting of the bus at the visitors centre about half one .
looking forward to meeting up with everyone .

Craig. ........

Craig, if you've got my mobile number, give me a call as i hope to be up there by then and i'll come and get you guys in the van. If you don't have my mobile number, just give me a shout and i'll pm you it.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Cheers Col , if your number hasn't changed then I've still got it .
I don't think Heather is up to walking very far with a pack on her back so a lift from the bus stop would be very welcome .

Craig. ......

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Cheers Col , if your number hasn't changed then I've still got it .
I don't think Heather is up to walking very far with a pack on her back so a lift from the bus stop would be very welcome .

Craig. ......

cool, just give me a bell when you arrive then, and after a wee 5 hour kip, i'll pop right round and get you lol

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Holidays booked........if our rv is on the road by then......were on a road trip to Glencoe.......weeeeeeeeeeee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE