Gladius Torch for swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

Allseasons

Up for grabs is this Night-Ops Gladius Torch. One of THE best torches on the market. Cost me £200 brand new last year and guess what? Hardly used it..... So, I'll swap it for summat, doesn't have to be of equal value but please don't take the micky :)

It'll come in the original box, with lanyard and spare batteries, plus the new batteries already in it. Its got a couple of VERY Minor scuffs where its been in my rucksack or pocket but other than that its in perfect working order. What I'm looking for as a swap would be somethng like a Gransfors SFA, or a nice knife or something! Like i said, it don't need to be anything like equal value, but if i like what you offer, i'll swap!

Take a look here at the torch:

http://www.enforce-logic.co.uk/night_ops.php

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've a sfa for swap..just need a bit more info than the link has given , before I make my mind up . Pm incoming

A

Allseasons

Still up for grabs! I been thonkin about it and if you any of the following for swaps and you like the torch....

In this order of likeness.........:D
Granfors SFA
Aussie Tarp (jelly bean lightwieght one)
Tatonka Tarp
Any type of decent pots/pans (zebra or tatonka etc)
A spoon knife
Swazi wool shirt

tinderbox

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
East Lothian
I got a 3W L.E.D. torch from Aldi a couple of years ago for under a tenner. Very similar quality to what is on offer here, will gladly swap for a Gransfors SFA.

A

Allseasons

I have an Auscam tarp if you are interested?

Geordienemesis PM on the way.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE