Gift Upgrade marking for posters?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well, my lifetime membership says it will run out in 2030 something; maybe, if you gifted me a membership extension, I'll live longer :)
Sorry but lifetime membership isn't an upgrade option so you'll have to seek alternative options to prolong your life :lmao:
1656966659926.png

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ha ha, It's something that I need to configure.
For a while we've had a free version of this add-on for people that sign up to Bushcraft UK, when a new person comes to visit and wants to register they are presented with options of membership.

Upon upgrading the software to the paid version so that there's a non PayPal payment option, it's also revealed lots of other options that have to be configured that I've not done yet, but will do soon, one of them being, gifting subscriptions.

It's just become much more apparent to all members that it's in place whereas before it was just people looking to join Bushcraft UK.

I'll make sure there's a lifetime sub available for all those that want to upgrade other people :bigok:

Reactions: slowworm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE