Gift-it-on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Time for a little good will!:)

What I propose is a little 'gift-it-on' (made the name up myself!:eek:) which would work a little like this..............

img00030fx0.jpg

I will send this little gift package (comprising of a WD40 cleaning cloth, a little leather and tibeten silver keyring and a 6/16" 8mm wood bit suitable for sap tapping) to the first person who would like it!

............. and the catch!? ;).......................................... you offer something to someone else and so the chain continues:D

so watcha think - anyone want to join in?? - there is no restriction to what you want to gift-on and I already have another little something in case I want to 'jump back in' :rolleyes:

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.

What I propose is a little 'gift-it-on' (made the name up myself!:eek:) which would work a little like this..............

img00030fx0.jpg

I will send this little gift package (comprising of a WD40 cleaning cloth, a little leather and tibeten silver keyring and a 6/16" 8mm wood bit suitable for sap tapping) to the first person who would like it!

............. and the catch!? ;).......................................... you offer something to someone else and so the chain continues:D

so watcha think - anyone want to join in?? - there is no restriction to what you want to gift-on and I already have another little something in case I want to 'jump back in' :rolleyes:

I'm in Graham :D

Do we have to show before hand or can we make it a suprise with the recipient posting their booty?

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'm in Graham :D

Do we have to show before hand or can we make it a suprise with the recipient posting their booty?

Really don't mind! - drop me you addy via pm and i'll send it off then it's over to you! :D

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester

img00030fx0.jpg

Since its already gone, where can I buy one of those wood bores? I tried googling Ridgway and got nothing relevent.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Since its already gone, where can I buy one of those wood bores? I tried googling Ridgway and got nothing relevent.

Stu,
I'd check out some country fairs or boot sales to find the longer "auger" type bits or if you're filthy rich, somewhere like Axminster power tools.

ATB

Ogri the trog

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire

I've sent you a pm mate! - I have some more again and was going to offer them like I have before (is just a little late for tapping though!:( )

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Im in for it too, sounds great idea. Does the person sending the good pay the PP? then the next person so on

That's usually the way these things work and that's ok by me. Graham?

Thats the way I saw it exactly! you get a free gift then pass one on yourself! - I do hope people will post piccies so we can all see how lucky we are being! plus it means people get things thay want rather than a lucky dip;)

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
I'm in too, I have a variety of things, just have to decide what. Sounds fun.

So the list goes:

g4ghb
Matt Weir
W00dsmoke
Globetrotter
Shambling Shaman
Eric Methven
Fishy1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE