Gift for a two year old?

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
My sisters son is having his second birthday. So far I've come up with three good presents (all in good taste IMHO).

* Lil' Paul Bunyan jac shirt
bm07_19.jpg

*Swanndri Brixton jacket
SD2890.jpg

*Traditional canvas workmans bibs

Thought it would be nice for the little guy to have something that could take the bashing of a little guys adventures. There is a second little boy soon to come so it would be used again. Which one would you pick? Any other bushy suggestions?

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Hmm

Decent wool blanket, will never grow out of it. Though may not immediately appreciate its greatness until older.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I settled for a bemdiji shirt AND a flash light. Damned spoiled kid :D

Oh, I treated my self with a bemidji shirt too, damned spoiled me! :eek: Hope it's better than the new swannies (which are made in the far east...).

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Aunts and Uncles are the best jobs on the planet :D
It's a great excuse to play with all the best toys too :cool:

My sons are adult now, but they still remember with smiles all the things their Uncle and Great Uncles did with them, gave them, made for them :D
Good times.

atb,
Toddy

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
Aunts and Uncles are the best jobs on the planet :D
It's a great excuse to play with all the best toys too :cool:

My sons are adult now, but they still remember with smiles all the things their Uncle and Great Uncles did with them, gave them, made for them :D
Good times.

atb,
Toddy

could not agree more,was brought up my mine. spoil my nieces and nephews rotten. and now mt son is doing the same to my grandkids

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE