Ghost Ring Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Paid so far These are BCUK and BB users, too difficult to separate

2 g4ghb
2 Bikething
2 Phil562
2 Richardw
1 DancesWithHelicopters
2 Wayne
2 Toddy
2 Monkey_pork
1 raskusdrotti

2 MotorBikeMan
2 Famline
3 Bardster
2 Bagman
2 Neill116
2 Rodger986
4 Soa
4 Marts
2 Arian
2 Mojofilter
2 Rodger Gregory
4 pteron
1 Jackal
1 Bushwacker
2 Tiffers

MagiKelly

Paid so far These are BCUK and BB users, too difficult to separate

2 g4ghb
2 Bikething
2 Phil562
2 Richardw
1 DancesWithHelicopters
2 Wayne
2 Toddy
2 Monkey_pork
1 raskusdrotti

2 MotorBikeMan
2 Famline
3 Bardster
2 Bagman
2 Neill116
2 Rodger986
4 Soa
4 Marts
2 Arian
2 Mojofilter
2 Rodger Gregory
4 pteron
1 Jackal
1 Bushwacker
2 Tiffers
3 Alick
2 Andylaser
3 Ropeman

I am accepting payments up till and including the post on Saturday morning. I will then place the order over the weekend. I am paying the supplier with a bank transfer so that might take a couple of days to clear but I have also arranged for the Ghost Rings to be sent directly to you. When negotiating the price getting them posted in bulk to me then posted on to you just doubled up the postage costs. So once the payments clears the Ghost Rings should start going out with no delay.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
MagiKelly said:

I am accepting payments up till and including the post on Saturday morning. I will then place the order over the weekend. I am paying the supplier with a bank transfer so that might take a couple of days to clear but I have also arranged for the Ghost Rings to be sent directly to you. When negotiating the price getting them posted in bulk to me then posted on to you just doubled up the postage costs. So once the payments clears the tarps should start going out with no delay.

Not completely he didn't
Woo Hoo.... 4 tarps for sixteen pounds :You_Rock_

MagiKelly

Final list (see note below). Off to place order shortly.

2 g4ghb
2 Bikething
2 Phil562
2 Richardw
1 DancesWithHelicopters
2 Wayne
2 Toddy
2 Monkey_pork
1 raskusdrotti

2 allanscot
2 Cossack

2 MotorBikeMan
2 Famline
3 Bardster
2 Bagman
2 Neill116
2 Rodger986
4 Soa
4 Marts
2 Arian
2 Mojofilter
2 Rodger Gregory
4 pteron
1 Jackal
1 Bushwacker
2 Tiffers
3 Alick
2 Andylaser
3 Ropeman

2 BorderReiver

Now I have arranged with the supplier that if there are any late entires or delayed payments I can place another order next weekend and still get the discounted price, even if it is just for a few.

MagiKelly

I have just found out that the Ghost Rings have not even left China yet. It is hoped that they will leave at the end of the week. I am not sure how long they would take to get here and given that an order placed over two weeks ago has not left yet I am less than optimistic nor happy.

Given that I can give no clear delivery date on these I am offering a full refund to anyone who wants it. That includes PayPal fees where appropriate. I will issue refunds immediately and will sort out the detials with the supplier.

Of course you do not have to cancel your order but I doubt the Ghost Rings will be with you for at least two weeks. I can't even guarantee they will be here for Christmas.

Needless to say I am not at all happy about this and fully support those who may want a refund.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE