Getting there

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Now i practically have a lift sorted:Thanks: i i have one probbly paranoid question :)
As im going on a train would i be ok taking my mora? I think id be ok just if i kept it in my rucksack?
Help i dont wanna get lufted again lol.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I think that should be ok so long as it is well wrapped up and right at the bottom of the pack, not in anyway to conceal it but it shows that you have no intention of readily using it if you do get stopped and searched for any reason. Plus circumstantially you will have all your camping kit as well. It's not like you're in a cap and hoodie combo with it tucked in your sock along with your 'trackie bottoms' :)

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
If it is for the delamere meet, if you don't want to risk carrying a knife on the train PM me a couple of days before and I will lend you one for the met up if you like!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It's the British Transport Police you need to ask, I believe. As said before though, if it isn't readily accesible, then you shouldn't have any problems.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I wouldn't worry about it.
Wrap it securely, put it in the bottom of your pack, and you're ok.
You have a good reason to carry.
Also, if you see any police on the Dundee/Aberdeen train I will be very surprised.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE