Get your beards out for the girls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I would be lying if i said i haven't been checking them things out

BL_VERTICAL_beardly9_woman_sm.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I used to make sure that my beard and hair were well fettered before using the chainsaw. Plus I had a friend who was a silversmith and she made me some nice beard beads back then.

Irvy

Mar 29, 2015
Glasgow
Is it the done thing to enter the woods and not leave till a beautiful windswept mane clings to your face? I need to face this bushcraft trial.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yup it's all about the bushcraft, beards and biscuits. The trinity of outdoor life in the UK! :D

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yup it's all about the bushcraft, beards and biscuits. The trinity of outdoor life in the UK! :D

Oi!! :hatscarf: that's sexist :rolleyes: Half of us cannae grow the hairy faces; we're no' dwarves.

M

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oi!! :hatscarf: that's sexist :rolleyes: Half of us cannae grow the hairy faces; we're no' dwarves.

M

In deference Toddy & Lister most lassies make up for the beards with a prediliction for biscuits. Or is it cake!?! ThoughI've known lassies with beards to rival mine

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Watch out, watch out, Turbogirls about!
Nice to see you back 'round Turbogirl.
To my shame fellas while in town today I got a haircut and though I'd been growing it trimmed back my facial fuzz. I don't know if it was the unusual heat and sun we had up here or the fact that the new Star Wars trailers made the kids think I was some short fat type of Wookie but off it came down to manageable proportions. (It made quite a mound of hair on the floor.)
I did as usual refrain from allowing my eyebrows to be cut. I like my eyebrows as they are and find the look of "mild surprise" of those that do go for the brow trim quite amusing.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
It's coming along nicely for sure, Turbogirl you could plait me up anytime, i'll stick a couple in next time i take a pic, i look very Viking like a classic Harbard.

Goatboy shame on you, how can you be a Goatboy without a beardy? By the time that new Star Wars flick comes out i should be able to get Chewbacca lookalike work

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I didn't remove it completely (after the Quentin Crisp comment last time that's never happening :D ) just down to more manageable proportions, I was eating some runny fried eggs from the local farm on a roll (stottie to yourself) and it took an age to wash the yolk out of the old whiskers, so I had to get it under control.
Remember when I was growing parts of it for entry to the Handle Bar Club that it made a very effective food gathering device... Though good in a survival situation that was not a good look. :eek:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I'm slowly getting better at not getting food in it, my problem is getting it in my mouth as i am eating, never realised beforehand how much of an angled approach i mustave delivered the food to my mouth, nowadays the plane has to fly in on a direct approach to the landing bay

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'm slowly getting better at not getting food in it, my problem is getting it in my mouth as i am eating, never realised beforehand how much of an angled approach i mustave delivered the food to my mouth, nowadays the plane has to fly in on a direct approach to the landing bay

What a plane! It was a train that went choo choo! (chew chew?) in our house :rolleyes:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
We had trains and planes :lmao:i've only just gotten the chew chew connection lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE