German Army Cold Weather Fleece-Lined Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have a brand new pair purchased last week that don't fit. I have just sold them to a friend but I was still quite impressed with the quality.

Last edited:

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
I might give them a whirl then. They seem to be quite short in the leg, buy luckily I am a stumpy runt so hopefully I shouldn't look I am doing a Michael Jackson impression.

I have been advised to get a size up from my normal trouser size as this allows them to be used as an over-trouser if need be and they can adjust in.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
I use them as over trousers. They are plenty tough enough for woodland work and will shed snow all day long
I find they need a pair of braces to keep em in the right place though

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
I would like to hear more of the opinions of sunndog and Sqidders on these trousers, please.

E.g. how would they compare with lined Craghopper Kiwi's, not that I am a big fan of Craghopper's overall, but their Kiwi trousers are better than 'really good', to most trousers (in my humble opinion).

Thanks Boys,

rorymax

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
They are different gravy from craghoppers kiwi's

These are overtrousers best used as your top layer in very cold conditions . Extremely warm and windproof mind

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
They are different gravy from craghoppers kiwi's

These are overtrousers best used as your top layer in very cold conditions . Extremely warm and windproof mind

I appreciate your reply, now I should check out the new "gravy" and see what it is all about.

Thanks sunndog,

rorymax

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE