Gerber Legend 800 - make me an offer!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
Hi everyone, I'd like to put my Gerber Legend up for swap, my girlfriend recently bought me a Leatherman Surge, so this has been sat in the desk drawer for a couple of months doing nothing, so i feel it's time to pass it on to another pair or hands- she's in good condition, but could do with a bit of a clean with WD-40 or something.

I'm not after anything in particular

so make me an offer!!!

b8627cc8.jpg

f1cb74b3.jpg

d6eeb0ff.jpg

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Brilliant bit of kit. I use mine daily and unusually you can twist wire with the pliers and the piano wire cutters are replaceable after you have turned them 3 times. Unlike a leatherman, you don't have to open them to get to the tools - only the pliers/wire cutters. The scissors cut leather (and fingernails) easily I snapped the end off of the knife blade starting a fire board. emailed the UK firm. They replaced the whole thing.....and gave me a new sheath as mine was worn. I got SWMBO to buy it instead of a Leatherman (4 years ago.....) because the saw blade is easily replaced (just pushed under a retainer) by any of those jigsaw blades you see in £1 stalls/shops. It has a softish handle as well.
Blast this turned into a mini review.
Buy it someone or you will kick yourself later!

The General

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
North Wales Llandudno
£10? How much/ What you looking for?
Im a bit tight up for cash atm (Im in 6th form so dont have a ready supply of it)

First off this is the swaps section. Money is not to change hands.

Secondly a tenner for the Gerber 800? Hang your head in shame!

Thirdly, if you are in the 6th form, you are not 18 then are you?

3 Bears is a great mate of mine so he will not mind me saying this in his post.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
First off this is the swaps section. Money is not to change hands.

Secondly a tenner for the Gerber 800? Hang your head in shame!

Thirdly, if you are in the 6th form, you are not 18 then are you?

3 Bears is a great mate of mine so he will not mind me saying this in his post.

cheers dude!

might have a sharpening job for you brewing...time will be reimbursed in ect!

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
would be very interested in seeing pics!

I don't have any pics of mine but its identical to the one in the link i provided. Also look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koq6xpkKn9k

I really have only used this twice for making bacon sarnies when out canoeing. Also I have only used it with a tatonka meths burner and never lit a fire in it which means it is soot free. (other meths burners are availabe). Also worth noting its the 09 version not 08. Great bit of clever shiny kit.

Dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE