Gerber Harsey Hunter knife, etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
I have a nice Gerber Harsey Hunter knife with hard cover tactical sheath for swap. Will send picks if interested. Knife if in very good condition.

In addition I also have a Swedish snow smock (overhead) and two S95 army smocks (170/104 & 180/104) for swaps.

Looking for good quality set of Japanies water stones or a pair of gaiters (gortex or army issue equivalent only). Other than that just make an offer if interested.

Last edited:
May 6, 2012
knottingley
There waxed cotton/canvas totaly water proof had them out for the 1st time last weekend for a romp on north York moors (went to the mallyan spout water fall) and they performed excellent no mosture or persperation on the inside.hope this helps.

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
Knife still available, would like some gortex gaiters (army issue or otherwise) or green NATO 'wolly pulley' size 112cm (has to be a pure wool one in very good nick!) cheers

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Hiya
Ive got a japanese waterstone 1200 grit made in anjo japan dimensions 150x70x20mm so the perfect size to take bushcrafting if your interested.
Can email pics from my phone if you want
All the best
Gary

Ps forgot to say that its brand new and unused and still has its instructions stuck to it on an easy peel sticker

Last edited:

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
Sorry should have said, not after gaiters or jumper any more. Would like MTP Smock Mk1 size 180/104 , or other stuff I've mentioned or make an offer. Cheers

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE