Swedish snow smock on offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
Hi I have an overhead Swedish snow smock to swap. Also have two S95 ripstop army smocks both in good nick, one 170/104 and a 180/104 both with button on hood .

Would like some genuine M65 combat trousers m/r. Some decent gaiters maybe? Otherwise feel free to make an offer if interested. Cheers

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi mate, iv been thing about getting one of these snow smock But im no good with military sizing. What size would you say yours are? S,M,L.

Last edited:

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
It's a good question, they are designed to go over lots of clothing and gear and are very oversized as a result. Having said that the arms come up a bit short as a result. Consequently, though the smock is pretty huge I would say it was a medium as Swedish snow smocks go. Clear as mud

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thanks for that mate, very helpful.. it sounds like the smock would fit me ok. Unfortunately i have neither of the two items you listed. Is there anything elts in particular your after? :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
OK mate, no worries. Ill try and get a list together and PM it to you. May not be in till after Christmas now but ill do the best i can :)

ATB

Inky

Nov 4, 2012
Cambridge
All these smocks are still available. Would like some Japanese water stones, or a pair of gaiters (gortex or army issue equivalent only).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE